Wednesday, April 12, 2017

BJJ Corralejo Fuerteventura

After long time without post because the country where I was living blocked www.blogspot.com I am back and updating info about where I am teaching now. 

Now I am living in Corralejo - Fuerteventura - Canary Islands  

 If you are looking for a place to learn and practice BJJ and Grappling in Corralejo call me (+34 634665452) and come train with us everybody for any affiliations are welcome.

Check also our website www.bjjcorralejo.com

Check my Facebook page www.facebook.com/pedroschmallbjjcoach


If you are liviing here in Fuerteventura or coming to visit and want train BJJ or have group or private classes dont hesitate and call me (+34 634665452) will be a pleasure recieve your call!

Positive Vibration 
Pedro.



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home