BJJ CORRALEJO

Come Over to Sunny CORRALEJO - FUERTEVENTURA to train BJJ with US !!! --- www.bjjcorralejo.com --- --- www.facebook.com/pedroschmallbjjcoach ---

Thursday, April 20, 2017

BJJ CORRALEJO OFF the MATTS


www.bjjcorralejo.com
Coach Pedro Schmall Facebook Page



www.bjjcorralejo.com
Coach Pedro Schmall Facebook Page






Labels: bjj, bjj corralejo, bjj corralejo fuerteventura, bjj fuerteventura, bjj fuerteventura corralejo, corralejo, corralejo bjj, fuerteventura, fuerteventura bjj, pedro schmall

posted by Pedro "Bebe johnson" Schmall at 1:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Pedro "Bebe johnson" Schmall
Location: Brazil

***Be-Jitsu*** I’m Pedro “Bebe Johnson” Schmall — a lifelong Jiu-Jitsu practitioner, former 90s competitor, and always a wandering BJJ instructor. I’ve been lucky enough to learn under three incredible legends: Fernando Pinduka, Carlson Gracie, and Royler Gracie. Over the years, I’ve taught Jiu-Jitsu around the world — in the USA, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Russia, Poland, the UAE, and the Canary Islands. I was the first Brazilian BJJ black belt to teach in mainland China, where I helped train China’s first generation of MMA athletes, and I’m also honored to have been the first BJJ instructor to bring the sport to Mongolia and India. These days, I’m on a huge personal adventure: biking over 4,000km down the entire coast of Brazil. My ride starts in Imbituba — a beautiful spot famous for whale watching and big surf — and ends in the kitesurfing paradise of São Miguel do Gostoso. On this channel, I’m documenting the whole journey. We’ll travel along the coast, dive into authentic local BJJ scenes, and visit Rio de Janeiro, the birthplace of Jiu-Jitsu. I’ll sit down with coaches from southern to northeastern Brazil and chat with fellow BJJ pioneers I’ve met a

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • BJJ CORRALEJO OFF the MATTS
  • BJJ in Corralejo 2
  • DannyBJJcorralejo1
  • BJJ Corralejo Fuerteventura
  • BJJ in China
  • Lesson 9 - Open Guard Standing Up Without Any Sleeve
  • Lesson 8 - Arm Bar from Mount
  • Lesson 7 - "Americana" from Mount
  • Lesson 6 - Ways to Choke from the Mount and “The S...
  • Lesson 5 - Open Guard Standing Up and Controlling ...

Powered by Blogger